11th October, 2018
Thank you for playing our games!
FIRST OF ALL, CONTACT US!
We just collect the pieces of information required for certain services to work properly. If you have questions regarding your personal data, we encourage you to contact us by email: email@example.com
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We would love not to collect any kind of data – seriously, life would be easier for us. But the use of certain features require us to do it in order to:
- Verify and confirm payments, when an app features in-app purchases.
- To show you advertisements in the service, if an app features them.
- To access device’s hardware for additional purposes, such as using your GPS or your device’s camera. Each application will ask for permissions to use this data and explain why it needs it when required. We won’t store this data unless a service requires it to work properly.
BUT WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
Not that much. Just the bare minimum for certain features to work properly:
In our websites:
- Contact form and messages require some contact information (name and email address) and your actual message, which will be stored in our mailbox or blog database.
- Cookies and such – the usual suspects. Information for basic usage analytics like knowing how many people visit each page.
In our mobile games:
- When submitting a high score to our leaderboards you will send your nickname, score, device ID and how much time you have played. This is the only piece of data our games actually collect and store, when they feature leaderboards.
- Games may make use of external services like IAP (In App Purchases), Analytics or Ad services, which usually require:
– Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language.
– Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)General location data (IP based location).
– Data about your use of services, such as gameplay data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA?
Apart from PlayMedusa, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
- Other companies and public authorities: In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
- Third party tools: Our services may include third party tools to allow features such as in-app-purchases, in-game advertising or in-game analytics. We will always try to opt you out by default, but unfortunately we can’t always do it for you. However, third party services should allow you to opt-out on mobile applications when possible.
These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices:
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.